Edible Jelly Bean bracelets for the win this Easter! Trust me when I tell you, your children will LOVE these adorable jelly bean bracelets. The design possibilities are endless and they are super easy to make. Although I do suggest the parents string the actual jelly beans. The children can line up their jelly bean designs and those crafty parents can handle the needle and thread. And then those adorable kids can wear their creations and eat them to their hearts content. Enjoy!
- Jelly Beans
- Sewing needle and thread
- Optional ribbon
- Setup your needle and thread, tie a knot at the end of the thread
- Place your jelly beans in the order or design you want to string
- Insert the needle into the jelly bean and pull it through to the knotted end of the thread
- Continue stringing the jelly beans until you reach your desired bracelet length. I did measure it around my kid’s wrist a few times.
- Once the desired length is reached, cut off the needle and tie the other end of the bracelet.
- I added a simple pink bow to the end of the bracelet as well.
- Lastly tie on the bracelet onto your child write. Note, they will have to eat it or your will need to cut it off to remove the jelly bean bracelet.
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network