This vegan chickpea salad from actress, entrepreneur and new mom Daniella Monet takes only a few minutes to come together and uses ingredients most of us have in our pantry. It’s a perfect vegan lunch or easy #meatlessmonday dinner recipe.
To read our Meet a Mom interview with Daniella, click here.
- 1 can/box of drained garbanzo beans
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ of a red onion, finely chopped
- handful of chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp of vegan mayo
- ½ lemon
- Chop all veggies.
- Roughly mash garbanzo beans in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped veggies.
- Season with fresh dill, pinch of salt, some crushed pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in 3 tbsp of vegan mayo.
- Serve on bread or bed of mixed greens and enjoy!